|v0.972||28 Dec 2004||
- fixed: IFO file didn't get saved automatically after removing RCE checking.
|v0.971||28 Nov 2004||
fixed: NTSC authoring problems (2).
|v0.97||27 Nov 2004||
fixed: NTSC authoring problems.
|v0.96||11 Oct 2003||
fixed negative Audio delay bug.
|v0.95||06 Nov 2002||
Fixed the bug 'Vob File is unvalid ....'.
|v0.94||14 Oct 2002||
MAJOR: DVD Authoring implemented.
|21 Sep 2002||Prerelease version 1 (not public)
new VOB-Extras Option: 'Autocopy Menu-files'.
|v0.932||10 Aug 2002||- bugfix: PGC-commands in VTS_PGCITI wasn't editable
- bugfix: On splitting to 2 DVD-Rs, the second disc didn't work. The problem was the chapter-preservation.
The table PTT_SRPTI contained pointers to program 0. I changed that and let them point now to program 1.
This workes much better now.
|v0.931||08 Aug 2002||- bugfix: PGC-commands in First Play PGC wasn't
|v0.93||07 Aug 2002||- added: Chapters can be added/inserted/deleted|
- added: Programs can be added/inserted/deleted (Programs are needed for chapters!)
- added: PGC-commands can be added/inserted/deleted
Above options are available with a RIGHT Mousebutton-click, and only in following tables of the Ifo-file:
Commands: VTS_PGCITI and VMGM_MAT->First play PGC
With these new options, you can fix your old DVD-Splits, that have a '2nd-Disc Late start'. And you can fix the problem about the wrong chapter-menu pointing on the 2nd Disc, without the need to re-split the original DVD again.
|v0.92||05 Aug 2002||This release containes just fixes about the 'Splitting to 2 DVD-Rs'
- fixed: Split DVD -> 2nd Disc Late
|v0.91||07 May 2002|| - added a few more PGC-Commands in
- enhanced the VTS_Overview: Cell's can be previewed now like in VobRator by double-clicking on it.
- added a few Menu-Items:
BitRate calculator. It's a nice little bitrate caculator, but not perfect yet.
Backup IFOs. Backup's all IFO files of the current directory to a specific backup-directory.
Create ReMPEG2 cffl. Creates a cffl file for the usage with Rempeg2.
Merge Menu tables. This is for you CCE/Scenarist users! It exchanges all DVD-Menu related Tables with the specified IFO file.
Check m2v file + Check GOP structure. This 2 menu-items are for testing/debugging purposes. They create a txt file that contains the GOP structure for the selected m2v file, or for VOB files of current loaded IFO.
- added a Settings Menu option. In future here you will be able to make some more configurations for IfoEdit usage.
- On loading a IFO file, IfoEdit checks if all files in that directory are uppercase.
- and IfoEdit checks if the folder 'VIDEO_TS' is uppercase too.
|v0.9||11 Mar 2002|| -
added: PGC-Commands can be edited with the right-mouse button! Just
started with this one, so it containes only a few commands yet.|
- added support for Seamless Branching. Seamless branching pointers will be corrected now.
+ added the possiblity to strip unwanted branches/pgc's/titles.
- enhanced the VTS_Overview: The Layer Break point will be displayed at the cell, where the layer break point is located.
+ interleaved Cells will be displayed.
This makes it easier to identify a DVD containing Angles or Seamless Branching.
- added: audio&subpicture attributes can be edited in the VMG/VTS Overview too.
- added to new dialogs, for editing audio and subpicture attributes.
- fixed a bug in button 'Create IFOs'. The destination path was messed up internaly.
- enhanced the button 'Create IFOs'. The audio channels and quantisation value will no be extracted of the audio stream.
- fixed a bug in the total-frame calculation in VTS_Overview (Why did nobody reported a bug in there, to me?)
- made some enhancements/changes to the DVD Player.
- enhanced button 'Create Image': DVD size will be checked and 'Get VTS Sectors' will be performed on all IFOs before creating the image.
- fixed a bug on creating new IFO files. The fps was always set to 25 in the PGC.
- changed progress window. Now it doesn't longer stay on top.
|v0.89||07 Mar 2002|| -
added: IFO file can be opened with IfoEdit by passing it as commandline
- added: Destination VOB file size can be set to 1gig,650mb or 1 huge VOB file.
- added: New VOB-Extras option: Split to 2 DVD-Rs
- added: Quick Menus: 'VOB-Extras' and 'Movie only', to preset special VOB-Extras Options quickly.
- made some changes/enhancments to the DVD Player.
- fixed some little bugs.
- changed output of VOB files: IfoEdit makes sure, that each VOB file starts with a Navigation packet.
|v0.88||05 Mar 2002|| - fixed
a bug: Time-calculation was wrong in the PGC if the Movie contained
- new button: 'DVD-Play' (integrated DVD Player in IfoEdit)
Requirements: DirectX v8.0, and a DVD-ROM must be installed in your System.
This one is to check out, if your DVD-R will be playable later when burning it to DVD-R.
This way you can now easily check out, if all needed files are in your VIDEO_TS folder.
|v0.81||08 Jan 2002|| - added: new button: 'Copy2Clipboard'. With it you can
copy the current 'Listview-data' to the clipboard, and paste it into
- fixed the problem that IfoEdit closes in some cases after processing VOB files.
|v0.8||24 Dec 2001|| - Reworked the 're-mux' function. Should work now even
- added: new option for remux function 'Rebuild PTS'. This option is for remuxing a .m2v file that was created with CCE or TMPegEnc.
- fixed HexEdit problem. Removed some bugs of HexEdit-Module.
- fixed a problem on creating new 'VIDEO_TS.IFO & VTS_01_0.IFO' if the DVD is a NTSC version.
|v0.76||18 Dec 2001||- fixed a small bug: on 'VOB Extras', if you use 'Create IFO's' and 'strip', then the created VIDEO_TS.IFO file gets overwritten.|
|v0.75||15 Dec 2001|| - added: IfoEdit is now resizable.|
- added: Video attributes are now editable by a special Dialog
- added: 'Region free' now also removes/patches 'Region-PGC-command checking'.
|v0.7||01 Dec 2001|| - fixed a bug: There was a bug in the VTS/VMG Overview on PGC
details. Only the first PGC of the
file, has been displayed.
- new button: 'Menu Extras'
This gathers all VOB processing like 'VOB Extras' but for the Menu-VOB file!
- new Option: 'Strip VOBId's'
Now you can strip complete VOB's(VobId's) out of a Title-Set- or Menu- VOB-files.
- (new Option: 'Create new VIDEO_TS.IFO & VTS_01_0.IFO')
This one is currently not completed yet, and so not available for use.
It will create a new VIDEO_TS.IFO & VTS_01_0.IFO file, instead of modifying the
currently loaded IFO file. This is usefull for movies that right fits on a DVD
with 4.7GB, where no Menu fit's in no longer.
|v0.6||23 Nov 2001||-
In fact it's not a re-mpeg function it's a remux function, that is able to exchange the
video stream in the VOB-files with a transcoded video file (.m2v file).
With this one you can exchange the video stream, with a transcoded file made with ReMPEG2 v1.5.2
- new button: 'VOB Extras'
This enables you, to re-mux/strip/correct vobs/correct ifo tables,
->all in one go!
- new button: 'Delete Playback'
With that one you can remove those copyright/warning screens, from biing displayed.
- new button: 'Region Free'
This one enables all regions in the VIDEO_TS.IFO file. So you don't need to edit it manually.
|v0.5||22 Nov 2001||-
fixed a bug: I didn't check if there is no PGC command table available.
This happens if the values
following entries are set to 0:
'PGC Command Table start byte'
'PGC Program Map start byte'
'Cell Playback Information Table start byte'
'Cell Position Information Table start byte'
- new button/function: 'Strip'
Now you are able to strip unwanted streams out of VOB files directly with IfoEdit.
Just select which streams you want to 'KEEP', and IfoEdit does the rest.
It strips all unwanted streams and if neccessary, remaps the stream-ID's to the
corresponding values. And finaly it corrects the IFO-table information.
- new button: 'Region free'
This one quickly patches the VIDEO_TS.IFO file, so your DVD will be region free.
- new button: 'Recreate tables'
This one does almost the same as the button: 'Autocalc Sectors', except that it does
not only correct the values. Further more it re-creates the complete table.
So this would be usefull to use it on standardized IFO-files, where the VOB-files
got completly exchanged with another movie.
But for the moment there's one restriction: The table-size with the new calculated values
may not exceed the table size of the current loaded IFO file. (But I'm working on to remove that).
- fixed: On exiting IfoEdit, the warning to save the ifo file will now only apear, if you made changes.
|v0.4||28 Oct 2001||-
added new function: 'Get VTS
This calculates the correct start sector addresses and updates
the current loaded IFO file sectoraddress-entries. So you don't
need anymore to calculate this anoying addresses manually.
- added Timeposition calcualtion in the 'VTS Overview'.
For each cell (chapter) there is the relative TimePosition to the begining of
the movie. This is usefull if you re-author the movie with Scenarist NT, and
want the original Chapters to be kept.
|v0.3||13 Oct 2001||- added/fixed parsing of table: 'VMG_TXTDT_MG -Text Data
(I am still missing detailed information of this table-structure!
If somebody knows something about this table, please email me.)
- added HexEdit feature for multi-byte values. (In older versions of IfoEdit, multi-byte values weren't editable. Now they are)
- added HexEdit Button for HexEditing/viewing of a whole table.
- changed the Font of the application to Courier New Font.
- added new function: 'Autocalc sectors'
Works only for VTS_xx_0.IFO files, not for VIDEO_TS.IFO file.
This function is useful, if you stripped your .VOB files, end need to correct
the start/end-sector address for chapters in .IFO file.
This function scan's all .VOB files for current title set, and collects the new start and end
addresses of the VOBU's and Cell's, and corrects the corresponding entries in the .IFO file.
(currently this only works with movies that don't have multi-angles!).
- added an Edit Dialog for the prohibited User operations.
- fixed: old (existing) .IFO file can now be overwritten, when saving .ifo file.
- added: current file can be saved as .BUP file too.
|v0.2||04 Oct 2001||-
fixed some bugs.|
- added complete PGC-Command parsing.
- added parsing for prohibited user operations.
|v0.1||- quick development and release with some bugs, but very usable.|
On this site, you will find everything you need to backup
DVDs to DVD±RW / DVD±R.
For suggestions or
comments send an email to Derrow@yahoo.com
Copyright ©1997 Decision Developments.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized usage of shown material is prohibited.